The Face Recognition is part of the Intelligent Video Analytics functions developed by Provision-ISR.
If the “face detection” is managed by the camera; the “face recognition” is managed by the NVR.
The recognition rate can be up to 98% if the distance between two pupils is higher than 20 pixels. A maximum of 10,000 face
pictures can be stored in the NVR face database. The NVR support various triggers and responses upon detection.
• Single person or a group search
• Possibility to get all the events where a person was recognised.
• Quick backup and playback data export.
• Possibility to add new faces to the database.
• Possibility to search new and existing faces using Provision Cam2 Mobile App.
• Detected faces can be registered into the face database with a single click.
• Database can be securely exported and imported to other devices.
• New faces can be added to the database through Provision Cam2 Mobile App.
• The database can be managed locally and remotely using the Web-Client.
- Face acquisition via APP.
- Instant upload to face database.
- Ability to add details to the uploaded faces (name, surname, gender, document...).
- Quick face search
- “Allowed/not allowed” list management
- Movement tracking